PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
For the original grunge look, you can't go past the men's Dr Martens 1460 8 Eye Boots, inspired by the first boots to roll off the production line in 1960.
- Black genuine leather upper
- Rounded toe
- Eight-eye lace-up fastening
- Classic looped pull tab
- Leather lining
- Top-stitch detailing around the sole
- Air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability
- Sole is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali
- Made using Leather Working Group certified leather, a more sustainable fibre
PLEASE NOTE : This style comes in UK sizing and has a unisex fit. We recommend women order one size down for a regular fit.
Inner: Leather & Synthetic