Every thunderstorm produces lightning, which kills more people each year than tornadoes.
Heavy rain from thunderstorms can lead to flash flooding, which is the number one thunderstorm killer.
Strong winds, hail, and tornadoes are also dangers associated with some thunderstorms.
- - Juvenile allegedly bites mother on arm, police say
- - Slate Belt regional police required to wear body-worn cameras
- - Macungie baker makes Elton John cake for PPL performance
- - DA Morganelli announces plan to combat drinking on college campuses
- - Easton tour shows off revitalization efforts to Gov. Wolf's administration
- Pairs Platform Mid Boots Calf Pastel Quilted dSp8qncdz
- - East Stroudsburg Education Association to strike Monday
- - One Tank Trip: Martian Materials Meteorite Store
- - Mold remediation work complete at Pleasant Valley Intermediate School
- - Police: Shawn Christy broke into Luzerne business, stole shotgun
|Current||93°F||promotion Papell Heels promotion Heels Boutique Heels promotion Papell Papell Boutique Boutique promotion Papell Heels Boutique 70°F|
|Average||78°F||Papell Heels promotion Boutique promotion promotion Heels Heels Boutique Heels Papell Papell promotion Boutique Boutique Papell 57°F|
|Record||96°F September 06, 1983||42°F September 06, 1988|